Monday 12 July 2010

* Mad Mad Meadow


I do occasionally play this game, as well as build stuff for it. A while back I came across a sim in the Riverview Neighbourhood who lives in an amazingly insane house, surrounded by flowers and potted plants of every description. It made my eyes cross. After spending a bit of time with her, I discovered that she herself - is insane. Not just a little bit, either... we're talking *voices* insane. Her name is Meadow Carpenter-Rhodes, and I just had to give her and her home a makeover - but one in keeping with her needs. Her lifetime want is to produce 7 Varieties of Perfect Plants. It's been hard work, but she's nearly there - this is where she lives.





If you'd like to download the house for your own game, you'll find it HERE .


No comments:

Post a Comment