Friday 9 July 2010

* An Introduction (of sorts)


So, if you're looking for Oz - you missed it about three miles back. You have instead, stumbled into what I hope is going to be the space that I post Sims 3 blurb and images from my game. If you don't play Sims 3 this'll bore you... if you do play Sims 3 - this may still bore you.


Within the Simming Community, and there are quite literally millions of us... I'm known as Lilymayrose. Those who don't really know me, call me Lilymay (hate that), those that do, call me Lily... or Lily Pig, or Loophole Lil' - it all depends on how well you know me!

I have co-owned three Sims 3 related websites - The Sims Daily, Sims 3 Musketeers and The Chatterbox Forum.

I could often be found floating in the halls of the Living Sims Forum, where I've made friends over the past three years or so and learned a few design tricks. They produce a wonderful magazine for Sims players (for both Sims 2 and 3), and I'm lucky enough that they often used to chose some of my photos to grace their pages... who says celebrity is dead, mmm???

I'll bid you adieu, for fear of killing off all and any interest that there may be in this blog. Here's hoping that you like what you find and find what you like.

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment