Sunday 5 February 2012

* Here We Hoe


A couple of weeks ago, after reading through through a few comments at the TSD forum - we decided to run a gardening challenge that might encourage our members to think outside the box, when creating outdoor spaces... and I had to share a few images from the challenge, so far, because I am in awe of how much people have pushed themselves to try something truly new. The above image is the entry by Phyre, a wildflower meadow on an uneven landscape.

There are more images below, by other members. I'm sorry I couldn't include more but you'll just have to go see for yourselves how beautiful they all are.  I'm unsure if you'll be able to see the complete entries unless you are already a member.  We recently had to change what guests can see in the forum, due to an excess of spamming traffic. I just wanted to share these images, because these people are my friends and there is nothing quite like sharing *The Happy*!


By Deelightful

By Lemonjelly

By Tedhi

By Sebausten

By ATS Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment