Friday 29 August 2014

* Boo

I'm not going to make a big song and dance about returning to this blog after a couple of years absence - I have been bumbling around the Sims Community, mostly quietly, for the past 10 months or so and have been posting on my tumblr blog The Other Sim Antics. It's a great community, incredibly creative and warm, but I miss my Blogger Blog and those of you that have somehow managed to find your way back here, regardless of it's lack of updates.

I've been building lots and sharing them again, not many - just one or two, and I'm going to share them here as well and hope that you enjoy them as much as you have my other uploads over the years. Remember, you're not allowed to tell me if you don't like them. It's in the RULZ.

I don't currently have any plans to purchase or acquire The Sims 4, by fair means or foul - it's not floating my boat at this stage - just in case you were wondering ;-)

2 comments:

  1. "And he says, go ahead Lily, hit the stage dancing" I am so excited you're back! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a beautiful and funny comment, thank you so much! *blows big wet doobie kiss* :-*

      Delete